In its efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Bulgarian government follows the instructions and recommendations of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (#ECDC) and the World Health Organization (#WHO).
The latest temporary #travel restrictions in Bulgaria are:
- Prohibited entry of persons arriving from the following EU Member States and Schengen countries: Italy, Spain, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Iceland, Lihtenstein, Luxemburg.
- Prohibited entry of non-EU citizens into the country.
The latest temporary internal restrictions in Bulgaria include:
- Prohibited travel between regional cities unless of emergency.
- Prohibited visit of parks playgrounds and sports grounds.
- Prohibited shopping for citizens under the age of 60 between 8:30 and 10:30.
Hopefully, the increased control introduced by the authorities will help Bulgaria get through the crisis as soon as possible.
Ministry of Health of Bulgaira: www.mh.government.bg/en/ministry/
World Health Organization: www.who.int/